About My Trip

This summer I am participating in the Summer Intensive Program at Nagoya University.   This 6-week program in Nagoya, Japan is an opportunity to study with 15 students from NU and 15 International students.  The program will provide a chance to connect with and play a role in automobile technology and offers academic credits towards my graduate degree. 

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Automotive Textile Design Blog

Just because I'm no longer in Japan, doesn't mean that this blog isn't getting any attention.  Please be sure to check out my current blog:



Thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The popular comment layout is common, so it is easily recognized when scanning to post a comment. If the comment section is in a different format, then I am going to spend more time trying to decipher what everything means.

study abroad

Bird's Eye View

Bird's Eye View
Alaska (Left) and Japan (Right)